As of 2/21/20, PPE and infection control related products are non-cancellable and non-returnable unless the item(s) in your order arrive damaged, defective or not as expected. You may still return infection control related products in the event that the item(s) in your order arrive damaged, defective or not as described.
Our Return Policy
We have a 30-day free return policy, which means you have 30 days after your order has been delivered to make a return for a full refund. Returns made within 30 days are free of charge. To make your return hassle-free, we will send you a return label by email or by mail upon request.
Returns are accepted if:
- The item(s) being returned are unopened and in the manufacturer's original packaging, or
- If the item(s) being returned have been opened, but arrive damaged, defective or not as described.
Exchanges are subject to product availability.
Requesting a Return
To request a return, please email us at email@example.com.
Please include the following order details in your email:
- Name as it appears on the order
- Shipping zip code
- Order number (found in your confirmation email, shipping label & account dashboard under under the "Orders" tab)
- The item(s) you would like to return
After your request has been processed and approved, we will send you a return shipping label to ensure the return process is hassle-free.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority.